Light nude glossy nails with copper chrome handpainted details of moons and stars, black to greyish teal (#1046 wildflower) matte ombre with glossy copper chrome details near the cuticle area. This design is available in a mix of glossy and matte finish.
*You can request the chrome designs in the following available colors :
- copper (original/default version);
- pink rose gold.
**The black to greyish green ombre can be replaced with another color combination (see below), always with the black. Take a look at the "simulated" pictures of how other colors may look (this is for reference only and the color may look slightly different in real life).
- Black to greyish teal (#1046 Wildflower) (ORIGINAL/DEFAULT VERSION)
- Black to purple (#227 Mauve it!)
- Black to greyish blue (#259 St. John's)
- Black to khaki (#1045 Living Lush)
Please write down the color version you'd like in the notes. If you don't write anything, you'll get the original version by default.
*Click here to see our SIZING CHART
*For custom sizing, please select the option "CUSTOM" and add the nail numbers you need for both hands in the notes.
*Note that colors may slightly differ from the pictures since every screen has it's own calibration/resolution.
A set of 10 nails made to order in the shape and length of your choice.
- Storage box
- An instructions card
A care kit
- 1 mini nail file
- 1 mini nail buffer
- 1 cuticle pusher
- 2 alcohol pads
*Adhesives such as nail glue and nail tabs are not included with nail purchase but they are sold separately.
How to apply
1. Always be sure that your nails are clean, dry and without any nail polish.
2. Gently push back your cuticles with the orangewood stick, then cut and file your nails by rounded the edges so your natural nails won’t appear under the artificial nails.
3. Sligthly buff your nails to remove any oil and shine. Be careful not to touch the surface of your nails with your fingers to avoid putting back any shine/oil that can cause lifting.
4. Wipe your nails with alcohol, nail polish remover or white vinegar to remove any dust, or residue.
5. A) Apply a thin layer of nail glue on the natural nails making sure to avoid cuticle area.
B) Choose a double-sided adhesive that match the surface of each nails, apply on natural nail without touching the sides and the cuticles. Don’t forget to remove the safety layer from the adhesive before placing the artificial nails.
6. With a 45° angle, apply one by one each nails by lining them up at your cuticles and by pressing down for at least 15 seconds. Be sure to press down the sides for a proper adhesion to your natural nails.
How to remove
1. Soak your hands (10 to 15 minutes) in a bowl filled with tolerably hot water and soap (use hand-soap or body wash) until the artificial nails come off.
*If you have cuticle oil, you can rub a drop on each nail before soaking them. If you don’t have cuticle oil at home, you can replace it by using almond/coconut/jojoba/olive oil.
2. If artificial nails didn’t completely come off, you can gently pick off nails with an orangewood stick to help them falling off, but if pain occurs stop and soak longer.
3. When the artificial nails are completely off your nails, carefully buff your natural nails to remove any extra glue. You can also use a wipe with nail polish remover to get rid of remaining glue.
4. Finish by washing your nails and by putting hand cream.
Made to order and custom designs : 3-4 weeks (*can take longer depending on the season and the size of your order).
Sizing kits & accessories: 1-3 business days (*If ordered alone, without made to order or custom designs).
Ready-to-ship: 1-3 business days (*If ordered alone, without made to order or custom designs).
*This is just an estimate and does not include delivery time frame.
All orders are ship from Montreal (QC), Canada with CanadaPost services.
*Please note that processing time does not include shipping time.
Xpresspost: 1-2 business days
Regular Parcel: 2-9 business days
Xpresspost: 2-3 business days
Tracked Packet: 4-7 business days
Small Packet: 5-8 business days
Xpresspost: 4-7 business days
Tracked packet: 6-10 business days
Small Packet: 6-10 business days
*Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs and bad weather.
*Please read carefully all information listed under the item description before placing your order. Be aware of our processing time and the estimated delivery time frame and make sure you order the right size for your nails as we are not held responsible if the wrong size is ordered.
**Please double check shipping information before checking out. We are not held responsible for packages lost in transit, delivered packages that are missing or with incorrect address.
***If there’s an apartment number make sure you enter it to avoid your package to be returned to us and having to pay additional fees to reship it to you.