1. You will need some clear tape, a ruler (metric) and a pen.
2. Apply a piece of tape across your natural nail and make sure to press down the sides to follow the curve of your nail plate.
3. With a pen, mark each side of the widest part of your nails.
*Try to be very precise.
4. Use the ruler to measure the distance inside the 2 lines (in milimeters).
*Always round up to the next milimeters. (Ex. : If your thumb measures 16.5 mm, rounded up to 17 mm).
5. Repeat this process for all of your 10 nails.
6. Once you have the measures for all of your nails, refer to our sizing chart to see which sizing is a better fit for you. If your measures don't fit our standards, please use the CUSTOM size when you order and add your measures in the notes.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
1. Make sure your nails are clean, dry and without any nail polish.
2. Gently push back your cuticles with a wooden stick or a cuticle pusher, then cut and file your nails as short as possible.
3. Sligthly buff your nails to remove any oil and shine.
*At this point, be careful not to touch the surface of your nails with your fingers to avoid getting any shine/oil that can cause lifting.
4. Wipe off your nails with alcohol or acetone to remove any remaining dust.
5.***OPTIONAL: Apply a thin layer of PH BONDER for a long lasting wear.
6. Choose the adhesive you want to use (nail glue or adhesive tabs, or both)
A) Apply a thin layer of nail glue on your natural nails avoiding the cuticle area.
B) Choose and apply double-sided adhesive that match the surface of each of your nail plate without touching the sides and the cuticles.
*Remove the safety layer from the adhesive tabs before pressing down fake nails.
7. With a 45° angle, apply one by one each nails by lining them up at your cuticles and by pressing down for at least 15 seconds. Roll over your finger on the fake nail you just applied to ensure proper adhesion.
TIPS: Try to apply your press on nails at least 2hours before/after taking a bath or a shower. Your nail plate will be dry and this will helps the adhesion. Also wait a good 15-30 minutes before washing your hands.
1. Soak your hands in a bowl filled with tolerably hot water and soap (use hand-soap or body wash) until the artificial nails start to come off (10 to 15 minutes).
*If you have cuticle oil, you can rub a drop on each nail before soaking them.
**To help the process, you can add a few drops of oil in the water (almond/coconut/jojoba/olive oil).
2. If artificial nails didn’t completely come off after (10 to 15 minutes), you can gently pick off nails with a wooden stick to help them falling off, but if pain occurs stop and soak longer.
3. When the artificial nails are completely off your nails, carefully buff your natural nails to remove any remaining glue.
*You can also use nail polish remover to get rid of remaining glue.
4. Finish by washing your hands and apply hand cream.
As soon as you have taking off your artificial nails, you should clean them and remove any remaining glue underneath with a Q-tip and some acetone.
*Be careful not to rub acetone on the designs.
*With this option, you'll be able to reuse them over and over.
• NEVER pick off artificial nails, you could considerably damage your natural nails as well as your press-on nails ;
• if any pain occurs when wearing the artificial nails, stop using the product immediatly ;
• if some nails fall off when you’re wearing them, remove any remaining glue from the natural nails and from the artificial nails then follow the application steps ;
• be careful not to over filled your natural nails ;
When you’re wearing press-on nails, avoid :
• playing with your nails or putting them into your mouth ;
• soaking nails in water (tub, pool or dish water) ;
• activities that may causes your artifical nails to lift or break ;
• any contact of your nails with acetone or solvents that could damage them ;
• to put cuticle oil on your cuticles, that could make your nail to lift off ;